Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, street Brdlikova, Motol, 79 sqm, balcony, new building.
Looking for a quiet home with a view of greenery, but within reach of the center? It will offer to you duplex apartment in a new superstructure in Brdlikova street, Prague 5. The flat is 3+kk with a total area of 79 sqm and is located on the 4th floor of residential building with an elevator. The apartment consists of living room with equipped kitchen and the entrance to the balcony and beautiful view of green, from the bedroom, spacious hallway, bathroom and toilet. The apartment has a house located next door to the apartment. Possibility to rent a garage in next building. Can also be more fitted. Motol Location – The Homolka excel excellent amenities and better access to the center – tram stops are within walking distance.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||79 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.