Prague, renovated, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Vitezna, Mala Strana, 60m²
Beautiful, renovated apartment on the third floor of the brick building (with an elevator) in Prague 1 – Mala Strana. In the apartment there are one bedroom, living room and kitchen with new modern kitchen line equipped with a gas stove, oven, built-in fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there are a shower, toilet and washing machine. On the floors there are parquets, gas floor heating. Windows are oriented to the courtyard, the apartment is very quiet. The house is situated near the Vltava River, the park Kampa and Petrin Hill. Beautiful living in an attractive location in the heart of Prague.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vítězná, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.