Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Slunečný vršek, 57sqm, balcony, garage.
Newly built apartment complex in Sunny top of 2+kk with a balcony with an area of 57.08 square meters, Prague 10 – Hostivar. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of new brick house with lift and is partially furnished. Fully equipped kitchen. Possible to rent a garage for a fee. Near is the park Hostivar, excellent accessibility. Flat is above the pedestrian zone in the closed part of the complex. It offers offers a wide range of services such as hypermarket, nursery, restaurant, pharmacy, tobacco and other services for your comfortable living. Slunecny vrsek offers a pleasure, recreation and relaxation, area full of greenery. It is also the center of all runners, swimmers, cyclists, fitness enthusiasts, recreational and extreme sports. The apartment is easily and quickly accessible from the main traffic artery of Prague – South coupling D1 and metro. 20 minutes by car or by public transport 35 minutes from downtown.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy + 1200 CZK garage (possibility)|
|Address||Praha, Praha 10 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||57,08 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.