Prague, luxury duplex apartment to rent, 3+kk, 97sqm, terrace 11sqm, a historic house, near Wenceslas Sq., st. 28. října
We would like to offer this wonderful unfurnished duplex apartment for rent, located on 5. and 6. floor of the historic house in Prague 1 The apartment has 3 + kk with a total area of 97 square meters with terrace 11 sqm. There is a modern custom kitchen, modern bathroom with tub and toilet. There is two separate bedrooms and living room. The floors are wood, there is modern lighting. The house offers 6 floors, the ground floor is a central reception area with security and connectivity to external camera system. Very attractive location, near Wenceslas Square. Excellent transport links and amenities. This is a Ehlenův house, which lies in the UNESCO protected heritage zone. The house, which combines the beautiful neo-renaissance interior elements and representative facade, however, thanks to full-scale reconstruction meets all requirements for modern spaces in terms of technology and functionality. Photos are approximate.
40 500 CZKper month
|Charges||price is 15 EUR/sqm/month + fees 85 CZK/sqm/month + electricity|
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||97 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.