Prague, luxury apartment for rent, 2 + kk, 64m², historic house, close to Wenceslas Square, street 28. října
We would like to offer this wonderful unfurnished apartment for rent, located on 5. floor of the historic house in Prague 1 The apartment has 2 + kk with a total area of 64 square meters. There is a modern custom kitchen, modern bathroom with tub and toilet. The floors are wood, there is modern lighting. The house offers 6 floors, the ground floor is a central reception area with security and connectivity to external camera system. Very attractive location, near Wenceslas Square. Excellent transport links and amenities. This is a Ehlenův house, which lies in the UNESCO protected heritage zone. The house, which combines the beautiful neo-renaissance interior elements and representative facade, however, thanks to full-scale reconstruction meets all requirements for modern spaces in terms of technology and functionality. Photos are approximate.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||price is 15 EUR/sqm/month + fees 85 CZK/sqm/month + electricity|
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.