House completely renovated, partly furnished, beautiful garden, garage, Pilsen - Křimice
We sell a unique house in Pilsen – Křimice. The house is situated near the village and lies on its own fenced plot size 814 m2. The layout of the house is 5 +1, the sixth room is ready to finish. The total built-up area is 160 m2, occupies the remaining garden front garden 400 m2 and 30 m2. The house is full basement and connected to all utilities. The house was completely renovated in 2010. The house remains partially furnished, available to the modern kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine), bathroom has a tub and shower, toilet is separate. A big plus is the garage and adjoining workshop. The whole house is heated by heat pump. In the village of basic amenities, nice and quiet place. Recommended.
4 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||814 m²|
|Garden||yes (400 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.