Prague 7, spacious, bright apartment 4+1 (143,7 m²) after a partly reconstruction for sale, Hermanova street.
We offer for sale an apartment 4+1 (143.7 square meters) after a partial reconstruction. The apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a brick building from 1935, there will be a reconstruction in two months renovating the face of the building, the lift and the entrance doors. The house is situated in Hermanova street in a residential area just a few hundred meters from Stromovka and metro station Vltavská. The tram stop is a 5 minutes walk from the house. The apartment is very bright and sunny with a south/north orientation. There are two balconies facing the courtyard with entrance from the spacious hall and kitchen. Two rooms face Hermanova street. The kitchen, study room and a third room face into the courtyard. The apartment has been partially renovated already. Both bathrooms have been renovated in a luxurious style (new bath tub, shower, underfloor heating, ventilation, toilets). The parquet floor has been renovated. As for storage space there is a utility room (2.1 m2) and a cellar with an area of 8.7 square meters. There is an entrance hall (27.8 m 2]. It is possible to split the apartment into two separate units. There is a building repair fund which cost you 25,–CZK per square meter. For more information or to arrange a tour contact the broker directly.
7 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Heřmanova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||143,70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.