Prague, nice, furnished apartment for rent 3+1, 90 sq.m., New Town, Dittrichova street
Furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, 90m², Prague 2 – New Town, Dittrichova street. The apartment is fully furnished, it is situated on the first floor with an elevator. In the living room is coffee table, sofa and TV in the kitchen dining table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen – fridge with freezer, gas cooker and electric oven, microwave and dishwasher, bathroom with a shower, toilet and washing machine and dryer. The main bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe, in the second room is a single bed. Available TV and telephone line, ADSL connection is possible. Gas heating, on the floors are parquet and tiles. Other accessories include air conditioning, security grids on doors. The possibility to use cleaning and ironing services at an additional cost. Excellent location near the Botanical Gardens, metro Palacky and Charles Square 5 minutes.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800,-|
|Address||Dittrichova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.