Rent of luxurious 2 storeys in unfurnished villa on Hanspaulka, 376m², garage for 2 cars, Prague 6
Villa is located in Susicka street in quiet residential part Hanspaulka in Prague 6 on the south slope of former vineyard in the front of barque shrines in the park. This part has ideal location with respect to central Prague and still is only 10 minutes by car from international school in Nebusice and 15 minutes from Ruzyne airport. Villa is surrounded by numerous sport areas, ranging from swimming pools (Petynka, Pyramida, Strahov), through tennis courts (Hanspaulka, Veleslavín, Strahov), to athletic and all-purpose ones (Kotlářka, Evropská). Many natural parks and grounds are also near – Sarka valley – 10 minutes, Hvezda enclosure – 10 minutes, Stromovka green park – 15 minutes or ZOO – around 25 minutes by bicycle. Shopping malls Zlicin or Carefour can be reached in 20 minutes going through Strahov tunnel, smaller supermarkets are in walking distance. This stylish building was built in the year 1934 and and has also renovated interior equipment from that time. Villa is in the middle of large more than 70 years old garden with high-grown trees and full of flowers and bushes. Part of the garden is also volleyball ground and courtyard with basketball baskets. In the front of villa, there is parking place for 4–5 cars, double garage is also part of the building. The villa itself has two storeys.
84 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 20000 .-|
|Address||Sušická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||376 m²|
|Grounds area||1 500 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 500 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Modern villa for rent in quiet area fully of greenery - Prague 9 Klanovice - 11+2, 237m², garden, swimming pool, parking
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.