Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Aleny Santorove street, Zbraslav, 56sqm, balcony, garage.
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk in Prague 5 – Zbraslav, Aleny Santarove street. The apartment is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator and has 50 sqm + 6 sqm balcony. Available garage in the basement for a monthly fee. Kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances – microwave, dishwasher, fridge, ceramic hob, electric oven, cooker. In the bathroom is a shower, washing machine, toilet is separate. Laminate floors, tiles and carpet. If necessary, it is possible by agreement to add or remove equipment. Zbraslav is a quiet city quarter of Prague 5, near the apartment is an excellent connection to the bus station Smichovske nadrazi about 18 minutes., Frequency of sailings – peak every 7 min. At other times every 15–20 minutes, by car about 12 minutes. Full amenities, school, kindergarten, doctors, banks, restaurants, supermarkets, here begins the longest cycle and in-line trail in Prague along the Vltava river leading up to the city center. In the direction of the outside of Prague can be up to 20 minutes by car to be in Slapy.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK utilities + 1500 CZK garage|
|Address||Aleny Santarové, Praha|
|Usable area||50 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.