Luxurios, new reconstructed family house 5+1 with balcony, garage and a swimming pool in Ruzyne
We would like to offer a luxury family house in Ruzyne, street Vlastina. This is a completely new reconstructed house with a usable area of 350 m2, large rooms, a fireplace and beautiful chandeliers. The house is unfurnished, the kitchen is equipped with kitchen unit and appliances (fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic glass plate). There are 2 bathrooms (bath, shower, washing machine, dryer) and 3 toilets. It´s possibility of UPC cabel. The whole house has a floating floor, and the parquet floor. In the basement of the house is located laundry. To the house belongs garage and 2 additional parking spaces in the yard. House has balcony (15 m2) on the 1st floor with a beautiful view of the close vicinity . In the garden is located cover outdoor swimming pool. In the vicinity there is a business centre, language school for children and the park Divoka Sarka. Acces to the centre by bus to metro about 30min. Good connecting to the airport. Deposit is twice the rent.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8.000,- CZK|
|Address||Vlastina, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.