Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Belohorska street, Brevnov, 75 sqm.
Very nice, partly furnished apartment 2+1 (75 sqm). The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the brick house without elevator and is completely reconstructed. 2 rooms to the north, one to the south, rooms are separated. There is a kitchen equipped with appliances – gas stove with oven, fridge. Possible to deliver television. In the bathroom is a shower, washing machine, toilet is separate. The floors are tiles, parquet and PVC, central heating. SAT, WIFI. The apartment is located in a quiet, desirable location Brevnov, Belohorska street. Hvezda and natural pond Libocky creates a pleasant atmosphere. Within walking distance is also a natural reserve Divoka Sarka with water tank Dzban. Excellent access to the center (3 minutes walk to the tram stop). Even for education, entertainment, culture, sport or shopping do not travel far. Near the Shopping Park Zlicin, Shopping Centre Sestka, Delvita, health center, international kindergarten and primary school and grammar school.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.