Prague 4, modern, newly renovated apartment 3+kk for rent, area of 70 m², Nusle, Pujmanove street
Apartment for rent 3+kk, furnished. The house is situated in a quiet location near the park, and with good access to downtown. The apartment is located on the 6th floor of block of flats in Prague 4 – Nusle, street Pujmanové. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, closet, bathroom with bath, toilet is separate. Kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, oven and washing machine. The living room is furnished: sofa, armchairs, coffee tables, TV and dining table with chairs. In both bedrooms you can find a double bed and chest of drawers. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment is equipped with security doors. Good transport, near is the metro „C“ of the Prazskeho povstani or Pankrac, and several tram lines. Excellent civic amenities, affordable supermarkets, a shopping center Arkady Pankrac near.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500,- (water, heating, electricity, garbage, electricity in common areas)|
|Address||Pujmanové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.