Prague bright furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Kralovce, Vrsovice, 40m²
Very nice, furnished apartment 2 + kk on the second floor of the brick house (no elevator). In the living room there is fully equipped kitchenette, where we find a ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. In the bedroom there are a double bed and a lot of storage space – a built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom there are shower and toilet. On the floors parquets and tiles, central heating. The house is within walking distance to Havlickovy sady, (the Park Gröbovka) in the neighborhood are some nice pubs and all amenities. Very nice quiet location. Access to the center – tram 4, 22 to I.P. Pavlova or nám. Miru. from Ruska station and tram 7, 24 to Karlovo nam. or Anděl from Nadrazi Vrsovice station.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 2000,- (fix) + electricity|
|Address||Na Královce, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.