Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Letnany, Bechlinska street, parking space, balcony, 56 sqm.
Partially furnished flat 2+kk in Bechlinska street, Prague 9 – Letnany. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of brick building from 2004 with a lift. The apartment includes a cellar and a parking space right in front of the house. The apartment has a large balcony about 5 sqm. Modern kitchenette in the living room is fully equipped including fridge, freezer, oven, ceramic hob and hood. Living room is through. The bedroom is a spacious with built-in wardrobe. The apartment has a bathroom with bath and separate toilet. . The windows are oriented to the southwest. Closet. Central heating. The carpet and the bathroom tiles. There are all civic amenities (supermarket, school, kindergarten, clinic …). Very good access to the center – Strizkov metro station is within walking distance, if necessary. two stops by bus.
9 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800 CZK|
|Address||Bechlínská, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.