Prague 4 - Michle, Michelská street, for rent apartment 4 + kk (135 m²)
We offer exclusive long-term rent a beautiful penthouse apartment (3rd floor without elevator) to 4 + kk (135 m2) in Prague 4 – Michle, Michelská Street – near the administrative centers of BB. Construction of housing units was conducted in 2004 in the superior quality – underfloor heating, heat pump heating (low running costs!), Wooden flooring, safety. sensors, windows and doors, electric. Window blinds, etc. Spacious apartment offers 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 1 open space (living / dining area + balcony) with a glass wall and away Based kitchenette and storage room for food. From the hall entrance is furnished on a separate WC and the bathroom with tub and shower. corner and another toilet. Above the living area you can use the attic for long-term storage of things. The house is open hallway utility room, ground floor house bicycles. Apartment is partially furnished (including upright). Fixed phone line (internet) is introduced. Parking in front or in the surrounding streets. Bus station Kačerov direction, or Budějovická, Nusle front. Complete. If you are interested in this property please contact our real estate broker.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Michelská, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.