Spacious 2+kk (56m²) for sale, terrace (7m²), cellar, garage. parking, quiet location, Prague-Ujezd, Pastevcu
We offer for sale a bright spacious apartment 2+kk (56 sq.m.) with terrace (7 sq.m.), garage and cellar (2,8 sq.m.) in a nice, quiet location – Prague Ujezd, st. Pastevcu.
This apartment is located on the third floor of brick building (2004) and consists of a living room with kitchenette and entrance to the terrace (7 sq.m.), bedroom with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with toilet and entrance hall (also built-in wardrobes). The apartment includes cellar. Possible to buy a parking place. Children's playground near the house.
The location is very quiet with good amenities (3× kindergarten, school) and acces to the city center, near Milicovsky forest ideal for cycling. The apartment is suitable for a young family. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 699 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pastevců, Praha 4 - Újezd|
|Usable area||63 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.