Prague, nice, furnished apartment 3 + kk (93m²) for rent, Estonská street, on the border of Vinohrady and Vrsovice,
Beautiful, furnished apartment 3 + kk for rent on the street Estonská in Prague 10 – Vršovice. Apartment with a total area of 93 square meters is located on the second floor of a historical brick building with an elevator. House is afther reconstruction. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, electric cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom has a corner bath, washer and dryer, toilet is separate. Flooring – parquet and tiles. The apartment has satellite TV and O2 Telefonica. There is cellar (6m²) and chamber (2 m2). Parking is possible on the street. Not far from the house you will find park Havlickovy sady,Grébovka near many restaurants and shops. About 1 minutes from the house is a tram stop.
16 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500,-/person + energy|
|Address||Estonská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.