Representative, luxuriously furnished apartment in the heart of Prague with a very generous living space.
Stylishly renovated 3+1 apartment (easy to rebuilt back to original 4+1) offers a very generous space (feels like 200sq m due to its very smart layout) making the bedrooms and living room very private and 100% comfortable with a reach of every item. It has a designer kitchen with high-end appliances. It is located in the 3rd floor of a beautiful traditional house from the late 19th century (1873) directly opposite the building of Czech Radio, within a sight from the statue of St. Wenceslas. Reconstruction of the house took place in several stages from 2005 onwards, the flat underwent last reconstruction in 2008, during which the owner took care of every detail and decided for very luxuriously furnishing (hardwooden floors, branded sanitation, distribution of PC and TV networks also in bathrooms and kitchens for intelligent home devices, all windows have 220 V for el.powered slats, gas in the kitchen, an independent power circuits, preparation for a wood or gas fireplace, bedroom and living room have a 5.1 audio wiring distribution, built-in wardrobes in the bedroom, floor heating in the bathroom, etc.). The apartment consists of a generous entrance hall, two spacious bedrooms both with private bathrooms and complete privacy due to its situation, spacious living room and separate kitchen, all separable and interdependent. The apartment has also a balcony and natural light in the bathroom. The building already offered home to several top executives of leading multinational companies. From the reason of relocation the owner is prepared for negotiation of the price.
|underground||Muzeum, namesti Miru|
|local source||own gas boiler|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||price includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2|
|Usable area||128 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.