Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk (64m²) for rent, Husitská, Žižkov
Nice, bright apartment for rent 2 + kk (64m²) after reconstruction is on the second floor of a nice, small brick house, there is a long balcony. Apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture and equipped kitchen, bathroom with a bathtub. Close to the apartment is Prokopovo Square, a huge park with a monument Vitkov, post office, pharmacy, theather Jára Cimrman and many restaurants and bars – classic, desired Prague district with excellent amenities. Tram stop 5 minutes from the house – a few stops to the Wenceslas Square and the bus station – three stops to the metro station – Florence. Very nice living near Prague's center.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000,-/person, 3000,-/2p.|
|Address||Husitská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||64,03 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.