Prague, duplex apartment for rent 3 + kk (104 m²), terrace, Malá Strana
We offer for rent a beautiful apartment 3 + kk (104 m2) with terrace (55m²), located in the first and second floor in a separate house below Prague Castle. The apartment belongs backyard and a spacious terrace overlooking the Strahov Garden. Is situated in 2 floors, while the upper floor we find the entrance hall, living room with atypical partially separate kitchenette, study and social facilities. After the wooden stairs descend from the living room to bedroom, spacious bathroom and dressing room. The modern kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances, including dishwasher, fridge and ceramic hob. The house has two bathrooms, one with corner bath, shower, toilet, bidet and double hand-basin. Great location in the historic heart of Prague near the Charles Bridge, Petrin lookout tower and Prague castle.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000|
|Address||Úvoz, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||105 m²|
|Terrace||yes (55 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.