Prague, beautiful, modern, sunny apartment for rent near the Prague Castle, with a large terrace overlooking Pe
We offer for rent a beautiful, sunny modern apartment on the ground floor (unfurnished) 2 bedroom (100m ²) with two bathrooms, a cloakroom and a spacious terrace overlooking the Petrin Hill, which is located in a brick house in Úvoz street, Prague 1, Mala Strana. The apartment is equipped with a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, including refrigerators and dishwashers. The spacious bathroom has a washing machine as well. The whole apartment is protected by security system connected to a central security. The apartment is air-conditioned. There is parquet floors and tiles. Living in a beautiful area of old Prague near the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Beautiful quiet street with many restaurants and cafes. The house is directly under the Petrin Hill.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000|
|Address||Úvoz, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.