Prague, atypical loft apartment for rent, unfurnished, 3+kk (109 m²), balcony, street Úvoz, Mala Strana
We offer for rent a beautiful and atypical attic apartment (unfurnished) 3 + kk (109 m2) with terrace and a beautiful view of Petrin Hill, which is located in the brick house in the street Úvoz, Prague 1, Mala Strana. The apartment is equipped with a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, including refrigerators and dishwashers. The spacious bathroom has a washing machine as well. The whole apartment is protected by encryption security system connected to a central security. Living in a beautiful area of old Prague near the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Beautiful quiet street with many restaurants and cafes. The house is directly under the Petrin lookout tower and an adjacent park.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000|
|Address||Úvoz, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||109 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.