Prague 7, nice, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 60 m², Dukelskych hrdinu street, Holesovice.
We offer for rent this unfurnished apartment 2+1 with an area of 60 m2, which is located on the 3rd floor with an elevator, Prague 7 – Holesovice, street Dukelských hrdinu. The apartment consists of two separate room, separate kitchen, bathroom and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchenette with electric stove with oven. The bathroom has a tub and sink, toilet is separate. In the hall is built-in wardrobe. On the floors are tiles and parquet. Excellent transport accessibility, the house is a tram stop, five minutes away is the subway station Vltavska. There are several supermarkets, many cafes and restaurants. Nearby are two large parks, Letna Park and Stromovka.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000,- (heating), + 720,- house service fee|
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.