Prague, deluxe unfurnished villa 5+1 for rent, Horomerice, 299m², garden, garage, sauna
Luxury family house 5+1 with garden and garage for two cars. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with dining area (heated floors) with access to terrace and garden. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, connected to the laundry, toilet and an entrance to garage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, one of them with bathroom, toilet and entrance to the terrace. Further there are two more bedrooms and second bathrooms equipped with shower, toilet and bidet. In addition there is Internet access, satellite television and the house is secured with alarm. There is also a sauna for four peoples. The way to the city center of Prague take about half hour by public transport and by car as well. Horomerice lies in open countryside. Civic amenities are good. There is a primary school, kindergarten, health center, pharmacy, post office, library, grocery and consumer goods, several service stations, pubs and sports facilities. Comfortable and convenient living for clients who want to live in a spacious house, aside from the bustle of the metropolis in nature but with good transport links.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000,-|
|Address||Za Dvorem, Horoměřice|
|Usable area||299 m²|
|Grounds area||627 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.