Prague 8, partly furnished apartment 3+kk in family house for rent, area of 80 m², garden, Troja, Na Presypu street.
We would like to offer for rent this beautiful and spacious apartment 3+kk, 80 m2, located on the upper ground floor of a family house in Prague 8, Troja. This apartment consists of spacious living room with kitchenette, separate bedroom and separate study/bedroom, bathroom, toilet, hall and pantry. Partial interior equipment can be added in agreement with the owner. On the floors are wooden floors, original parquet floors, new wood windows, views from all sides of the garden and the city. Parking can be on the land in agreement with owner, also use the basement space in the basement. The house has a garden area of 650 m². Quiet residential neighborhood Troja, excellent transport accessibility to the city center about 20 minutes, Metro station Kobylisy 5 minutes by bus, bus stop nearby. Good amenities, close to the elementary schools, kindergartens, supermarkets, ATMs, restaurants and cafes. Close to the Trojsky zamek, Botanic Gardens and Zoo.
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na přesypu, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Garden||yes (650 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.