Luxury apartment - loft (136m²) for rent, U průhonu, Holešovice
Beautiful, furnished apartment – loft for rent on the street U průhonu in Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment with a total area of 136 square meters is located in a converted former brewery building. The apartment is perfectly solved with many architecturally interesting elements. There is a vaulted ceiling, steel beams and cast-iron columns. The apartment with big beautiful windows have been used mainly glass, bricks and concrete. The apartment is completely modern furnished. There is a washer and dryer. The apartment has a telephone, internet and satellite. There is a cellar the size of 7 m2. In the house 24 hours security and safety cameras. Two parking spaces for extra fee per month. In grounds is supermarket Albert. The house is situated in a quiet location, just 2 minutes from the tram stop.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||U průhonu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.