Prague, nice, unfurnished flat 1+1 (40m²) for rent, Jana Masaryka street, Vinohrady
Nice apartment 1+1 for rent, on Jana Masaryka street, is on the 3rd floor of brick building with no elevator, in a very attractive area – Prague 2, Vinohrady. In the apartment is available furnished kitchen with stove , on the floors wooden parquets. In the bathroom you will find a shower. The building is a few steps from the tram station Jana Masaryka, the metro station Namesti Miru is the one stop by tram or about 7 minutes by walk. Vinohrady location is very desirable and popular Prague quarter, living here offers excellent transport accessibility and very good civic amenities.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550/person services + elektricity and gas|
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 3 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.