Beautiful atypical apartment 3 +1 (95 m²), Prague 1, New Town, Štěpánská street, near Wenceslas Square
We would like offer this beautiful, atypical apartment, located on the 4. floor of the house in Prague 1, street Stepanska. This apartment is available to 3 + 1, a total area of 95 m², there are high ceilings. There are 2 separate rooms (bed, built-in wardrobes), separate living room with modern sofa and dining area. Kitchen with corner kitchen equipped with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, electric oven), bathroom with tub and toilet (washing machine available). Floors are wooden, in the bedrooms are carpets and the other tiles. Heated by electric heaters here. The apartment has a terrace with an area of 11 square meters overlooking the courtyard. The possibility of using common garden inside the block house. The whole house was renovated in 2011, there is no lift. Very attractive location in the city center and close to Wenceslas Square. The perfect amenities and accessibility.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500Kč + 500Kč (house services including water)/ 1-2 pax|
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 1 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.