Prague, luxury, partly furnished apartment 1+1 (60m²) for rent, Maiselova, Josefov
Luxurious, atypically presented apartment 1 +1 for rent on the street Maiselova in Prague 1 – Josefov. Partly furnished apartment after reconstruction with a total area of 60 square meters is located on the second floor of a brick building with elevator. Equipment kitchen – induction cooktop, oven, range hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic sink and dishes. There is a beautiful antique chandelier and gas fireplace. Laminate flooring – dark oak. The apartment has an alarm system GSM connected to the PCO and Internet connection. The house is situated in an attractive location, just a short walk from the Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge. Of course there are plenty of cafes and shops nearby. Station Staroměstská about 3 minutes from the house.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 utilities|
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.