Prague, unfurnished, renovated spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, Dukelskych hrdinu, Holesovice, 106 m2+ cellar
Unfurnished apartment 3+1+hall on the fourth floor of the brick building (no elevator). The apartment is very spacious, has 108 m2 and was completely renovated (and will be newly painted). There are three separate bedrooms and a kitchen with access to balcony, equipped with gas stove, oven and fridge-freezer. In the bathroom there is a shower corner, toilet is separate. On the floors, there are parquettes and tiles, heating is gas. To the apartment belongs a cellar 4 m2 as well. Internet and cable TV connection via UPC. Location with excellent transport links, metro station Vltavska 5 minutes walking distance, tram station in front of the house. The apartment is located near the National Gallery and the Exhibition Palace, 8 minutes to Stromovka, where you can go to relax or play sports. Around all civic amenities – restaurants, clubs, bars, shops, theaters, etc. Ideal for roommates or for the family.(Furniture on photos belong to the previous tenant, the apartment will be rented unfurnished).
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 400 CZK per person monthly + electricity and gas bills|
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.