Prague, modern apartment 3+kk, street Sazovická, Zlicin, 95 m², quiet location
We offer for rent a very nice and sunny apartment 3+kk in Sazovická Street, Prague 13, Zličín. The apartment is situated on first floor of new building from 2010 and the total usable area is 95 m2. Kitchen equipped with all appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven and dishwasher. The bathroom has a heated floor, bath, 2 basins, bidet and toilet. The second toilet separate. The floor is a floating floor and tiles. The house is wheelchair access, smart locks. The apartment is secured with alarm, security doors and locks. The apartment includes a garage which is to be rented with the apartment. Quiet location. For summer is swim nearby Velký rybník. Near the famous shopping center Metropole Zlicin – lots of shops, restaurants, entertainment centers. Five minutes walk to metro B – Zlicin. Great connections to downtown.
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Sazovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.