Beautiful, furnished apartment, 1+kk ( 35 sqm ), balcony, garage parking, Prague 2, street Korunní
We offer to rent a very nice and bright 1+1 apartment in Prague 2, Vinohrady, street Korunní. The apartment is located in the 2. floor of a modern complex Korunní Dvůr. Total floor area is 35 m2. Fully furnished with furniture. Kitchen is equipped with all appliances. There is a bathtub and toilet and washing machine. Floating floors and tiles. The apartment has a spacious cellar and with balcony. In the house 24 hours security. Garage parking for a fee, to be rented with the apartment. This is a very nice, desired location. There is provided an excellent obačnská amenities. Cultural life is guaranteed. Shopping opportunities all around. Easy road access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop is located just steps from the house.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 3 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.