1+1, 30 m², P4 - Krc
Sunny flat 1+1 in the 3rd floor of a panel building (top floor) in Prague 4 – Krc. Flat has 30 m2, which is divided among room, kitchen, bathroom + WC, small entrance hall and pantry. There are new plastic windows, build-in wardrobe. The building is located in area with plenty of trees, windows orientated towards southeast. Complete civic amenities: shops, kindergarden, school, hospital, pharmacy, hairdresser, library etc. Connection is good: 3 stops by a bus will get you to Kacerov (metro line C). House is continuously repaired, heat isolated, new fascade. Plumbing change was done in 2000. Ownership is s.r.o. (limited company) with the posibility to transfer to personal ownership. Flat is debt-less, anuity is allready paid.
950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sládkovičova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||30 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.