Luxury office space with original fresco painting, Mala Strana
Luxury representative office space for those most demanding!! Whole historical house in Mala Strana, Mostecka street for rent – the house is located just a few meters from Charles Bridge, this is one of the most representative localities of Prague, the history of this house goes as far as 1399, it was rebuild to the recent shape during the reign of the emperor Rudolfa II. Cielings in the second and third floor have been decorated with beautiful fresco paintings (see photo). The house consists of shop and a storage on the ground floor, 11 offices in other floors, each floor has a kitchen and bathroom of its own.
187 500 CZKper month
|Address||Mostecká, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.