Newly reconstructed 2+1, Vinohrady
The house is located in Vinohrady, 200 metres from Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad (metro line A) as well as from Palace Flora (cinemas, restaurants, shops, metro and tram). Listed Art Noveau house built in 1913, completely reconstructed in 2004, facade was renovated too. Reconstruction consisted of roof exchange, plumbing exchange, and electricity lead. The flat is gas heated and has floating boards. Flat has original doors and art noveau decorations, and has new wooden window frames with sound protective glass coresponding to the overal visage of historical building. During the reconstruction of the inner yard facade the lift was built.
5 466 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.