Apartment in exclusive area under palace gardens, Prague 1 - Mala Strana
Reservation! Apartment with 2 rooms + kitchenette in the Prague's heart – directly under The Castle of Prague, next to parliamnet, under palace gardens, in the place of absolute peace, there it is, in the phase before finishing the renovation, new owner has to finish the reconstruction on his own. Walls are cleaned, old wire installation is taken out, floors are completed, vent gaps are on the bottom of walls. Front wall is also aerated. Water inlet and outlet, all is new. Space arrangement is solved very smart. Bedroom is quite spacious, kitchen is in smaller room. When the hind wall was built, it was counted with placing and hanging the kitchen unit. Next to kitchen unit, there is entrance to the pantry, which has higher floor. Bathroom with toilet will be separated by a door, frontal part is counting with the basin and beyond next door with with bathtubv and toilet. Small entry hall that separates both habitable rooms is about 2 m2 large. Each room has two windows facing to the courtyard, which is finely illuminated. Building is gallery dwelling and separated from the street by the gate door. Transporation to the building by public transport is wonderfull, about 5 minutes by walk away from subway A stop – Malostranska, or 2 minutes from tram stop. Everything is prepared for completing the surfaces in accordance to wishes of the buyer.
|other water source|
3 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sněmovní, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.