Beautiful, light 4+1 apartment, 130 m², personal ownership, Prague 6
Large, finely illuminated 4+1 with entry hall, 130 m2, Puskinovo square, in renovated early 20's building. New bathroom with corner bathtub, shower, basin and combined gas furnace. Hardwooden or PVC floors. Windows facing south and west with view to square. Modified with cross-wall to 4+1, possibility of various modifications of disposition, ranging from 2+1 to 3+1. It is also possible to rent a garage in neighbourhood. Fine accessibility to the city center – subway Hracanska and Dejvicka (line A) is close. Personal ownership. Mortage possible – we provide favoured conditions.
|other water source|
5 985 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Puškinovo nám., Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.