Beatiful completely new 1+kk with a splendid view of Prague for a good price!
Very nice unfurnished flat in a new building built in 2004 in a calm green area of Troja with a marvellous view of Prague. The apartment is situated on the tenth floor with a lift and balcony, it is toally new with an equipped kitchenette, bathroom and built-in wardrobes. In the surroundings you can find all you need for a happy life. In an immediate vicinity there´s a forest and bus stop, whence you are in 6 minutes at the Kobylisy metro station and from there it takes 10 minutes to get to the very centre of Prague. Ideal for an individual or couple. Parking place within the building just for 700 CZK per month.
9 500 CZKper month
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.