Representative vila in Brevnov, 502 sq.m
This villa is located in residential quiet neighbourhood of Brevnov, it can serve as a residence of diplomats, top managers and their families (large park Ladronka in close proximity). Another pro for foreigners is easy transport to french school in Smichov, german high school and airport. Villa can also be used by a company with need of large and multifunctional space (storehouse, offices, meeting rooms and accomodation all in one place) Parking is not a problem, because villa has underground garrage. There are three floors with two fully furnished kitchens and four luxurious bathrooms. Granite staircase, tiling in the basement, lobbies, bathrooms and kitchens, in rooms you will find oak parquet floors and two fireplacese. Gas heating, central security system. Garden cca 400 sq. m. Easy transport either by a tram 22 or by a car.
|other water source|
104 000 CZKper month
|Address||Loutkářská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||502 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.