New attic flat 3+1, 120m², Prague 6, nice view, personal owneship, 15min to the centre.
New attic flat 3+1, 120m², duplex: 1st floor: 2+1, 2nd floor: 1 room. Brick house with a view of Petriny quarter and the area of family houses. Personal ownership. The construction was stopped (see photo) and will be finished according to wishes and ideas of a buyer. Specific gable roof windows orientated to all points of the compass. Gas kettle in a flat. Bathtub in the bathroom, toilet separate. The house itself in a standart state, no lift. Floating floor and tiles on the floor. No kitchen done – only hook-ups ready. The great wanted location with all civil amenities: schools, bank, shops, sport area, hospital, park,…all in walking distance. 10min to subway station Dejvicka, line A. The nearest bus and tram station called Červený Vrch, 2 min on foot. Possible to pay through mortage. The price includes the completion works.
5 870 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na dlouhém lánu, Praha 6|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.