Luxurious flat in the Old Town
Really luxurious flat on the first floor of the secession house. The flat is furnished with stylish furniture, kitchen is equiped by hotplate, fridge and microwave oven. Living room offers comfortable space to chat and eat. Bedroom has a large doublebed in it. Bathroom can only be described as splendid: large corner bathtub, elegant washbasin with a statue right next to it.. There's a pantry with a washing machine in the flat as well. The only not-luxurious part of the flat is a terrace. The house is close to the tram stop, yet it's worth walking to metro stops Andel (B) or Malostranska (A) every now and then, because history of the Prague will engulf you on every step you take.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||U milosrdných, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.