Prague 1, cosy and fully furnished 2+kk (45m²) in the Old Town, U obecního dvora street
We offer cosy apartment 2+kk in a historic house built in 1410, in which famous painter Manes lived. The house is located in the very center of Prague, near Old Town Square in a quiet side street. This house has a charming garden in the inner courtyard. Parquet floors. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, oven and refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Excelent civic amenities – countless cafés, restaurants and bars. Transport accessibility – 3min walk to the metro station Namesti Republiky. The apartment is available immediately.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||U obecního dvora, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.