Nice, furnished duplex 3+kk apartment (90m²) for rent, Na Míčánkách, Vršovice, terrace, air-condition, parking
Beautiful, furnished loft apartment for rent on the street Na Míčánkách in Prague 10 – Vršovice. Apartment with a total area of 90 square meters is extremely bright and interesting. The apartment is air-conditioned. Below is a small entrance hall, living room with kitchen, fully equipped, pantry and cloakroom. There is a bedroom with a spacious wardrobe, bathroom in which the tub and toilet. On the open gallery is a small bedroom, a work area, dressing room and exit to the terrace. The living room is partially glazed roof windows. The apartment has satellite. It is possible to rent parking space for a fee. The house is situated in a nice location, near public transport. The house is located in a popular location with excellent access to downtown. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, shops and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station or 7 minutes to Flora metro station, line A. The apartment is available since the 1st of October 2016.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK for utilities + 2000 CZK for parking space (possible)|
|Address||Na Míčánkách, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.