Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Perunova, Vinohrady, 85m²
Very nice, unfurnished apartment 3+1 on the first floor of the brick building (with elevator). The apartment was completely renovated. There are three bedrooms, to one of the bedroom you have to go through the kitchen. Kitchen is equipped with stove, oven and fridge-freezer. In the bathroom there is a corner bath, toilet is separate. Floating floors, in hallway and bathroom tiles. Heating is central. To the apartment belongs also a cellar. The house is situated in an excellent location. There are all amenities (restaurants, bars, banks, post office, pharmacy, shops, etc.) and the house is close to park Riegerovy sady. A tram stop nearby the house, Metro station namesti Jiriho z Podebrad few minutes walking distance.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 575,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Perunova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.