Beautiful, designer apartment 1 + kk with balcony, use of roof terraces, parking, Prague 9, Vysočany
We would like to offer this gorgeous, luxuriously furnished, designer apartment, located on the fifth floor of a house in Prague 9 Vysocany. This apartment has an area of 41 m2 and has 1 bedroom with kitchen, you will find the entrance to the hall bathroom with tub and toilet, a large room used as living room and bedroom, there is a sofa bed, plasma TV on the wall, glass coffee table, working area by the window. There is a modern kitchen, equipped with appliances (microwave, oven, range hood, ceramic hob). The windows are fitted with exterior shutters. The apartment includes a small balcony (3.5 m2) and there is a possibility of using a common roof terrace with sun loungers and a barbecue, which has an area of 120m². In a quiet, easily accessible location, close to a bus stop, metro connection to the Palmovka about 10 minutes by walk, Metro Vysocanska 5 minutes by bus. Near is park and wellness center with a full sports and relaxation facilities (swimming pool, sauna, tennis, squash, golf, fitness). The possibility parking right in front.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities|
|Address||Skloněná, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||41 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.