Prague 1, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 70 m², Josefov.
Renovated apartment 2+1 situated in the attractive area of Josefov, Prague 1 – Zatecka street is located in the immediate vicinity of the old Jewish Quarter, a beautiful location just a few steps from Old Town Square. Pleasant for walks, visit cultural institutions. Near the Vltava embankment. Full amenities, connections to all parts of Prague by metro station „and“ Old Town, day and night trams and buses. The apartment is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator. Area of 70 m2 is divided into a spacious living room, kitchen, and separate bedroom, bathroom and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, cooker and oven and dishwasher. The apartment can be retrofitted with a washing machine. The floors are parquet and tiles. Gas heating. Telephone lines and internet. The apartment is rented unfurnished. Beautiful home for a young couple.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Žatecká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.