Prague, sunny cozy apartment 2 +1 for rent, Narodni obrany street, 2 balconies, near the metro Dejvicka
We offer to rent beautiful, partly furnished flat (70 sqm) after reconstruction on the 2nd floor of house with lift on Narodni obrany street. Bedroom and livingroom are separated, kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, cooker, dishwasher, washing-machine). Sofa is in living room. Phone line, fixed internet connection and cable TV UPC available. In the flat are 2 pantries and also 2 small balconies facing the street. On the floors are parquet and tiles (tiles are heated). The apartment is sunny, windows and two balconies are south facing. Locality offers very comfortable living with quick transport to the center and amount of civic amenities (shops, restaurants, theatres). Few minutes by public transport is large wilderness area Divoka Sarka. Available from 1. 3. 2013.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.