Prague, renovated, beautiful unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Radhostska, Vinohrady, 204m²
Unfurnished luxury apartment in a brick house built in 1930. Total area of five-room apartment is 204 m2. There is a kitchen equipped as stove with gas hotplate and electric oven, dishwasher, built-in fridge, freezer and storage cabinets. Apartment is equipped with a chamber, 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet. There is also bidet, bathtub, sink, shower. The second is equipped with tub and sink. Heating floor and gas boiler. Floors in rooms and hall parquet, cork in the kitchen, in the social facilities are tiles. Rooms are partially linked, 4 rooms have separate entrances, available sat. antenna. Balcony, accessible from the kitchen leads into the quiet court. All windows and doors are wooden. Shopping center Flora, Flora metro station, or nam. Jiriho z Podebrad near.
|other water source|
37 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000,-|
|Address||Radhošťská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||204 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.