Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Drahobejlova street, 76 m², Liben, opposite metro
Unfurnished, newly renovated apartment 2+1 for rent is located on the 2nd floor with elevator in the street Drahobejlova, Libeň, Prague 9. The total usable area is 76 sqm. The apartment has a balcony which is situated in the courtyard. Spacious kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob and hood. Bathroom with bath, toilet separately. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Connection to the UPC and cable television. After the agreement can be retrofitted with a washing machine and refrigerator. The apartment is situated directly at metro Ceskomoravska „B“, so it is guaranteed hassle-free transportation to the city center. There are all amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, parks, shops, schools. Near O2 Arena and the shopping center Harfa.
11 900 CZKper month
|Address||Drahobejlova, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.